Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's Coming Right Along...

View from the east side of the house
Front of the house

Close-up of the east side
Looking inside from front of house
My gracious aunt has been checking on our house-in-progress for us, and as of a couple weeks ago it was still just a foundation. But she sent these pictures yesterday and to our surprise, they have been very busy! We were so excited to see it coming right along. The pictures made it so real for us and we feel so very blessed to have this home-in-the-making! I just wish I could drive by and stalk my house as often as I like, but pictures are very fun too! Thanks Julean!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

That is so exciting!! I can't wait to see more pictures! I bet you can't wait to actually be able to live in that great house!

The Fantastic Four said...

That is so fun!! I cannot wait to be Utah buddies. =)

Unknown said...

Any time, Erica. It's exciting for us to think of having family so close. The boys think it's pretty cool that "Buster" will practically be their neighbor.

Karolyn said...

BOy if that doesn't get you excited I don't know what would! Looks sweet!

mfoster said...

I LOVE your view!! How exciting for the Starr family! I am definitely coming to visit, that is of course, if I am invited ;)