At 5 weeksWe are so thrilled to announce we're having another baby!! I'm at or around 16 weeks and my belly is definitely growing. Jonathan and I found out the day before Thanksgiving, but were very cautious about telling anyone since I was having some minor complications. Because of this, I went in and had a few ultrasounds done and fortunately, everything was looking good. I remember going in around 10 weeks and was so guarded about getting excited because I was afraid something was going to go wrong. But when I saw the baby at the ultrasound kicking and moving around and how much it had grown, I was overwhelmed with gratitude and realized what a great gift this baby is. I had my second appointment today and actually heard the heartbeat. I had seen it before, but it's so comforting to actually hear that little heartbeat! We just feel so very blessed and are so excited to meet this little one and have him/her join our family!


6 comments:
YAY!!!! Congratulations!! That is so awesome! I am happy for you!!
I can't wait to see the belly!!! You're probably so stinkin cute, as usual.
I'm so excited to find out what it will be--that's this month! Should be fun:) Love ya, sis.
Yipppppppeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm just glad that you are feeling better. Morning sickness is the worst. I cannot wait to meet your new little bundle of joy!! If he/she's anything like Maddie...you are very lucky. =)
HE looks very handsome. Can't wait to welcome him into the world. Just kidding, a mini-Maddie would be wonderful too.
Wow....I'm so happy for you! What a lot of changes you will have this year! Graduation...new house...parents of TWO kids...how fun for you! I hope you will keep in touch. How was your weekend in Nauvoo?
Post a Comment