Wednesday, April 9, 2008

One year ago today...

...I started this whole blogging thing! I started it to post pictures of my dear Maddy Mae and it has become a fun, journaling experience for me! I looked at my first entry today and can't believe how much Madelyn has grown! Even this past week she has blown me away with her grown-up mannerisms and how much she's learning! She told Jonathan and me every single letter in the alphabet yesterday and words that start with them. (Thanks Fisher Price!) She's also insisted on wearing a dress every day this week and going around with her own little purse. So last night I was writing in her little journal and just broke down sobbing wondering where my little baby girl has gone! I know, pathetic! (I blame the pregnancy hormones). I really am grateful she is growing up and that I am able to watch her become the little lady she is.

I also found a website that a friend told me about where you can put all of your blog posts into a hard copy. Here's the website: http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook. My goal is to organize all of my journaling into a book once a year. Then all of these ramblings may seem more productive and I can look back and remember my every day life with this precious little one...and a half! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you have a blog--it makes it easier to keep in touch!

Karolyn said...

YOu're crying cuz your baby is growing up... good thing a new baby is on the way!