Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Farm Girl at Heart

Last weekend we went to the farm again, where my parents go to get fresh produce, etc. It was so fun to watch Maddy discover all of these new things and get so excited to see the animals!

Feeding the lambs


Looking at the baby chicks. "Awwww," she says.

Taking off the popcorn kernals from the corn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute. I feel like I've missed so much--but I'm glad that you'll be close so that I can be around for more fun things. Sure love you guys.

Michelle Johnston said...

FUN! Where is this farm? Can just anyone go? Michayla was just saying the other day that she wanted to see little ducklings. Thats awesome.

Kaytie Brown said...

How fun! What a sweet girl.

Anonymous said...

Maddy's such a pretty girl:) I enjoyed seeing you over that weekend. Love and miss you...your sis, K

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.