Jonathan graduated from KU pharmacy school this past weekend--we thought this day would never come! He has worked his tail off and accomplished a lot in these past eight years and definitely deserved this time to celebrate! On Saturday there was a hooding ceremony just for the pharmacy graduates and Sunday was the general commencement ceremony. The university has many long-standing traditions and I admit, it was a bit sad to hear the Rock Chalk and school anthem for the last time. We will miss our Kansas! 
The proud parents



Maddy was great for the Sunday ceremony. She spent her time under an umbrella (or "castle" as she called it) Grandma Starr brought and searched for Jayhawks. :)
I admire you so much, Jonathan and am so grateful for the hard work and determination you put into everything you do. You are a wonderful Daddy and husband, and we are so proud of you! Way to go, Dr. Starr!
3 comments:
That almost made me cry! We sure will miss you guys! congrats to jonathan-we know you'll do great-you've already been such a big help to us!
Yay!!! Congrats to Jon and Way to Go Erica cause you have certainly been a big support to Jonathan I'm sure. I'm sad that you're leaving our great state but I'm stoked that you'll be just minutes away.
Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys!! And I loved the makeup pic of Maddy. My girl likes to make her self "pretty" like that as well :)
Post a Comment