Go KU - I guess since I don't follow them at all but you can tell Jonathan that HIS love of KU has rubbed off on my kids because whenever Faith sees something KU at the store she shouts out "Can we get that for Uncle Jonathan"?
Here I thought Jonathan would grow out of KU being so far away. But I guess he needs to keep some of Kansas with him. Your family continues to be sooo adorable.
I finally did it! I know why you especially wanted me to see the latest blog with you and Evan in the KU shirts. I can't believe how much more grown-up he already looks from when we saw him a couple of weeks ago! And he is sitting up as well! I will try to help Dad into the blog now. Much love to you all, I loved reading Erica's expression of love for her family.
6 comments:
Go KU - I guess since I don't follow them at all but you can tell Jonathan that HIS love of KU has rubbed off on my kids because whenever Faith sees something KU at the store she shouts out "Can we get that for Uncle Jonathan"?
Here I thought Jonathan would grow out of KU being so far away. But I guess he needs to keep some of Kansas with him. Your family continues to be sooo adorable.
They look so cute together! Evan is such a sweet addition to your family. I just can't help but smile at him.
I finally did it! I know why you especially wanted me to see the latest blog with you and Evan in the KU shirts. I can't believe how much more grown-up he already looks from when we saw him a couple of weeks ago! And he is sitting up as well! I will try to help Dad into the blog now. Much love to you all, I loved reading Erica's expression of love for her family.
Great pix! He has grown so much!
Awww! Too cute! Dad's thinking of crossing over to the KU world. Must be Jonathan's subtle and not-so-subtle influence...
Post a Comment