Friday, May 8, 2009

Who Stole the Cookie from the Cookie Jar?

YOU, that's who!

The other night after baking cookies, I went to put them on the cooling rack
and found Evan had snatched one when I wasn't looking.
BOY, did he LOVE that! :)

6 comments:

janell said...

Yummy! Way to go, Evan! Those looked heavenly! Are those "Mama Neer" cookies? I think they got bigger!

janell said...

"Bless you my child???!!!" Where did that come from? Oh my! What kind of salons does Maddy go to? That totally cracked me up:)

erica said...

Of course they were Mama Neer cookies! We took some over to Dalby's and they couldn't stop raving about them too...Lard and sugar is the best combo! :)

Chanda Starr said...

The cookies look HUGE and delicious and will probably be the first of many steals for Evan!!

Kayla Neer said...

Yummy! I bet he totally enjoyed them:) Love those cookies, we should make some soon!

Kayla Neer said...

Hey, does he have reddish hair now, or is that just the lighting? He's got a lot more of it, it looks like now!