I love this.
I received this video in an email today. It was certainly heaven-sent.
It truly lifted my spirits this morning and reminded me of my great blessings.
Today I am thankful for my adversities and the unique plan my
Heavenly Father has for my family and for me-
to mold me and shape me into the person I need to be.
I am thankful to my Savior and my personal relationship with Him.
He is so very real.
He gives me hope.
He gives me Light and
He continually makes
my joy full as I
trust in Him.
And I'm thankful for each of you...
family and friends!
I hope you have a most wonderful week of Thanksgiving!
Friday, November 20, 2009
Giving Thanks in All Things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It is so important to remember the true spirit of this season. Thanks for sharing the reminder Erica!
Thank you for sharing that video. We really needed that during this time. Thanks.
That's one of my favorite video's too! It is well done, and such a great reminder for all of us.
I love thanksgiving and wish it wasn't one of those holidays that most just glaze right over. Thanks for the post. I hope you have a great thanksgiving. We will miss you all!
Post a Comment