Checking out all the fun stuff and eating lots of scones at the "Festival of Trees"

Picking out items for the basement
Trying to stay sane while...
keeping the kids upstairs all day,
and not getting high off all the paint fumes.
Ballet recitals
Also:
Gift wrapping
Ship off gifts
Plan dinner menus
Grocery shopping
House ready for family
Special family home evening
See lights at Temple Square
Drink lots and lots of hot chocolate
Make cookies for Santa and his reindeer
Drink lots and lots of hot chocolate
Make cookies for Santa and his reindeer
Remember the true meaning of the season
Enjoy
being
together!



5 comments:
Sounds like you are enjoying a busy Christmas season.
Wow, you've been busy! Can't wait to see you soon!! Love, Kay
Isn't it amazing how long the Christmas list can become? I hope you get it all done and have a great time doing it!
I wanna apron! :)
I feel ya! The season is definitely in full swing now. Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment