I am in love with you.I am in love with your charming smile and dimples and that adorable cleft in your chin.
I am in love with your sneaky walk and your OBSESSION with balls!
I am in love with your need to help me with everything. What a sweetheart.
I am in love with your rolling laugh and your round little belly.
I am in love with those sweet, beautiful curls and LOVE running my fingers through them.
I am in love with your new vocabulary and your mischievous grin,
because you really do know exactly what I'm saying.
I am in love with those gorgeous eyes.
I am in love with your sweet hugs, kisses and cuddles.

Will you just make me one promise?
Will you please always be my little man??
Love always,
Your Mama
4 comments:
As always, I love your post. You are so sweet Erica! Such a good mommy! And what a BEAUTIFUL little boy!
Loved your post! Made me cry...
some poor girl is going to have you as a mother-in-law someday...
Oh Erica I feel similar feelings for baby Neal. You hope they still want to be around you when they're grown. The black and white picture makes him look so grown up!
Post a Comment