
Evan has been very much into copying his big sister lately. He wants to go where she goes and do what she does. One of our favorite phrases from him lately is, "Maddy, where are you??" said in the cutest little man voice.
After he saw Maddy carrying a backpack to preschool and friends' houses, he wanted to do the exact same thing.
He loves this red and blue backpack.
He puts books, games and treats inside, zips it up and asks for help putting it on.
And, I just love the look he gets on his face while he carries it around...
"I am a big boy, and I am just like my sister. "
2 comments:
Oh, how I love and miss this little guy!!!
I remember when Ariel went to kindergarten Courtland actually got sick he was so sad. He quickly discovered the joys of being large and charge at home though! What good times for your family!!
Post a Comment