Sunday, September 30, 2012

Weekend with Grammy

We were so lucky to have my mom out here again for a short weekend. It was absolutely perfect and so fun to talk, spend a day at the pumpkin patch, enjoy a girls night and women's conference, and just spend time together. But it was WAY too short!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Haha! Love the dramatic faces. 
Photobucket
Before women's conference we went to The Wild Rose for dinner where we enjoyed a two-hour, four-course meal. But the best part by far was the conversation. I love these ladies...one of my favorite memories ever. Just wish Kayla had been there too!! 
Photobucket

We love you Grammy! :)

4 comments:

kayla neer said...

Dang, I wish I could have been there too! Love and miss you!!

janell said...

I love you all!! VERY fun weekend! Good memories. :)

Diane Jensen said...

While the three of you were together, I got to spend time with Kayla. We loved the fact that we were doing the same thing on Saturday night at 7:00 (Central time) that you were doing--watching the Women's Broadcast (and knowing that Julean and Megan were doing the same thing)! We had fun being part of our stake Relief Society activity and just being together.

Diane Jensen said...

...and, by the way, who is that chubby little baby? After a month and a week, Henry has changed so much!