Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Valentine photo session...

Photobucket

Since it was just the boys and me during the day on Valentine's, I decided to dress them up, kiss them up and take some pictures of these three littles.

Photobucket

A year ago on this day we told the kids that they would have another sibling...

Photobucket

and we just can't imagine our lives without him now.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I spend most of my hours with these boys...they keep me busy! They are wild, sweet, helpful, messy, and oh, so loving. I love watching the bond that is developing between them.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

We love you sweet Henry! I'm so glad you are another one of our Valentines!


************************************************************************

And not to leave Madelyn out, here is a photo session with her on her very first Valentine's Day!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

xoxo!

2 comments:

janell said...

Those are some of the most expressive kids I've even seen! I LOVE their faces!! (And their kisses...)

Diane Jensen said...

Beautiful!!