Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My Lukey at 2 and a HALF!!

 photo 2013-24801-4-4.jpg  photo 2013-24801-15-15.jpg  photo 2013-24801-16-17.jpg  photo 2013-24801-14-14.jpg
There are so many things I want to capture about you right now Luke, and just bottle it all up forever. I think 2 and a half-year-olds are so cute and scrumptious to make up for the not so cute tantrums and melt-downs. Yes, you have a few of those, but you are full of heart and spunk. 

Right now I am in love with...

|| the way you light up when one of your family members walks in a room ||

|| how you ask me, "What's up Mum?" ||

|| or when you scrunch up your nose, shake your head, pucker your lips and go in for a kiss while exclaiming "OH MOMBY!!" ||

|| your cute phrase you squeal when you're excited, "OH GOSH!!!" with eyes squinted ||

|| the hands on the hips pose ||

|| your zeal to do anything and everything like your big brother "Eh-an" including loving superheros, legos, and fighting ||

|| your need for kisses, hugs, and snuggling ||

|| your raspy voice and your growing vocabulary ||

|| your baby skin, chubby hands and cheeks, and those long lashes...and your HAIR ||

|| the way you will give anyone and everyone a kiss, right on the lips ||

|| your showmanship... "WATCH THIS, MUM!!" ||

|| your pride in your own handiwork...including, but not limited to the bright pink lipstick on Henry's rocking chair ||

|| your stickiness ||

|| the way you tightly clasp your hands and close your eyes so tight during prayers || 

Just YOU!!!! I am in love with every bit of you, Luke. Happy 2 and a half. xoxo

 photo IMG_5225.jpg

1 comment:

janell said...

I am totally and completely in love with you too, Luke! :)