Oh, my Madelyn! What can I say? She is a dream. I love having her as my eldest as she is such a great help to me and loves to (most the time) mother these boys along with me. Although, yes we have to keep that in check sometimes. :) She is creative and so smart. I will help her with homework and she already understands the concept before I am done explaining it. She is a great reader and loves to try new things too. She loves to help me plan parties and I love that! She is always up for a mani or pedi with her Mom and I truly appreciate that she still wants to hang out with me, or be twinners with me, or just talk and talk to me. She is very caring and very sensitive. She is fair and wants everything else and everyONE else to be fair as well. She dreams of having her own restaurant one day and knows she can achieve whatever her heart desires. She is constantly coming up with new things she will be able to do in a few years, and things she will do once she is grown-up. She also loves to plan out fun traditions for our special occasions and holidays. She is often heard saying, "Mama, next time when I am this age and Evan is this age and Luke is this age and Henry is this age, we should..." She is a leader, but also stays back and allows people to come to her. She is beautiful inside and out and I am so honored to be her mother.
Here is a look at my Madelyn at 8...
What do you dream about?
A cool pink car
Who is your hero?
Leia
What is your favorite book?
All of the Berenstein Bear books
What makes you proud of yourself?
School
If you could be any animal, which one would you be?
Dinosaur or Dog
What makes you happy?
Writing letters
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A movie-maker
What are you good at?
Riding my scooter
What do you like to do with your family?
Mini-Golfing
What is your favorite color?
Bright blue
What is your favorite TV show?
SpongeBob
What is your favorite food?
Orange chicken and noodles
What is your favorite thing to do with your siblings?
Play legos together
What have you learned the most this past year?
A lot of math

No comments:
Post a Comment