Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Luke turns 3!

 photo 20130924-IMG_6796.jpg  photo 20130924-IMG_6807.jpg  photo 20130924-IMG_6805.jpg  photo 20130924-IMG_6817.jpg  photo 20130924-IMG_6815.jpg  photo 20130924-IMG_6813.jpg

Our sweet Lukey turned THREE on September 24th! Sometimes I just stop and it hits me that he is going to continue to grow and not always be my baby. It is not fair I tell you. I just love this sweet little boy.

Luke requested a MarioKart party, very similar to his big brother Evan's Mario Galaxy party. So we invited some friends over and celebrated! We made little cars out of boxes and went racing outside in the beautiful weather. I love these smiles:

 photo 20130924-IMG_6818.jpg  photo 20130924-IMG_6822.jpg  photo 20130924-IMG_6821.jpg  photo 20130924-IMG_6835.jpg  photo 20130924-IMG_6838.jpg

Luke is always so gracious and so excited for every little thing on his birthday (and everyday, really). He ooh's and aww's over his gifts, cake, decorations, and people that come to celebrate that it makes it entirely that much more fun and rewarding to do special things for him.

He LOVED all of his gifts and especially his cake from Grandma Starr.

 photo 20130924-IMG_6845.jpg  photo 20130924-IMG_6851.jpg

Later that evening, Luke chose to go to McDonald's for dinner and then we met with Aunt Misha, Alena, Mike, Neal, and Dean at his favorite park for cake and fun.

 photo 20130924-IMG_6890.jpg  photo 20130924-IMG_6868.jpg  photo 20130924-IMG_6893.jpg  photo 20130924-IMG_6853.jpg  photo 20130924-IMG_6858.jpg  photo 20130924-IMG_6861.jpg  photo 20130924-IMG_6884.jpg  photo 20130924-IMG_6872.jpg

Oh! That smile!! Happy Birthday Lukey!!!

1 comment:

janell said...

Oh, Sweet Lukey! Love this boy!!