

Today I am thankful for the opportunity to create--to make something out of simple materials or to share with others my God-given talents and gifts. I am thankful for the joy and happiness I can bring to my family and those under my stewardship. It brings me happiness and a sense of fulfillment to lift and give to others and stretch myself and my capabilities and knowledge in the process. What I create can be such a simple thing but it always lifts my spirit. I know that all of God's children are given this great ability and all of us have the opportunity to use it for good.
I think President Uchtdorf says it best:
"Creation brings deep satisfaction and fulfillment. We develop ourselves and others when we take unorganized matter into our hands and mold it into something of beauty. The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit, the greater your capacity to create. That is your opportunity in this life and your destiny in the life to come."
"Creation brings deep satisfaction and fulfillment. We develop ourselves and others when we take unorganized matter into our hands and mold it into something of beauty. The more you trust and rely upon the Spirit, the greater your capacity to create. That is your opportunity in this life and your destiny in the life to come."
1 comment:
Wow. Just wow.
Post a Comment