I am grateful for the ability I have to run and stretch my body each morning. I'm grateful that it is able to move and work and keep up with all of the demands I put on it each day.
I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father and Savior who help lift me each day.
I am grateful for the beautiful place where we live--for templed mountains, streams, lakes, flowers, vegetation, blue and stormy skies, canyons, and breathtaking views right outside our door.
I am grateful for a cozy home that I get to make our own--where I am Queen, in a sense, and choose not only what it looks like, how it flows, the things we bring in and out, how we spend our days, but the very spirit and heart of our home.
I am grateful for the support of my family, near and far. I am thankful for the sound of pitter-pattering feet, giggles, whispers, shouts, dancing and singing throughout my day.
I am grateful for my children and their warm, swishy hugs and pure love they offer so freely.
I am grateful for the chance to serve and be a part of shaping someone's day, week, or life for the better.
I am grateful for LIFE. It is not perfect and sometimes I can let myself get down on everything I am not and all that I do not have, but really all I have to do is look around me at the simple, yet profound blessings I do have to feel CONTENT. These are all the things I truly ever need.

No comments:
Post a Comment