We hosted Thanksgiving this year with our family, our dear Aunt Heidi and Uncle Randy, and Jeremy and his significant other. It was a perfect little crowd and, thanks to everyone’s contributions, a perfect and plentiful meal.
I was touched today by how blessed we are with so much goodness! So much good food, shelter, warmth, love, laughter, the light and love from the Spirit and so much more.
I’ve been having some joint pain/soreness the last few days and it has made me grateful for the health I do have! For the things my body can do without being in constant pain.
Anyway, I am thankful for traditions that bring us together and I love seeing my children look forward to these days.
It’s so fun to hear what they each remember in years past and what ends up being special and important to them.

(Madelyn’s beautiful pumpkin she painted)


And it will be sweet to hear what becomes special for my little ones who are just now being introduced to these traditions.

For Madelyn, as far as food she had to have her favorite fruit cups,
(Madelyn’s beautiful pumpkin she painted)
And it will be sweet to hear what becomes special for my little ones who are just now being introduced to these traditions.
For Madelyn, as far as food she had to have her favorite fruit cups,
Henry enjoyed dipping Aunt Heidi’s rolls in cinnamon,
Luke could not WAIT for daddy’s banana cream pie and aunt Heidi’s pumpkin pie, Evan loves the fruit cups too and did a great job setting the table and making sure everyone had what they needed,

and I think it’s safe to say Janey enjoyed Mommy’s chocolate tart the most. She had a good chunk eaten before it was time for a nice Thanksgiving bath.



Luke could not WAIT for daddy’s banana cream pie and aunt Heidi’s pumpkin pie, Evan loves the fruit cups too and did a great job setting the table and making sure everyone had what they needed,
and I think it’s safe to say Janey enjoyed Mommy’s chocolate tart the most. She had a good chunk eaten before it was time for a nice Thanksgiving bath.
No comments:
Post a Comment