The next morning we saw Gigi and Papi, and the kids were up bright and early playing with cousins.
We also went to visit Grandma and Grandpa J. that afternoon where Grandpa made sure to pop some popcorn for everyone with his new machine. We hung out on the patio talking, swinging, and playing on the toy tractors.
Jane had a much-needed nap while the rest of us prepared to go to the Mormon Night at the Royals stadium. Cousin Ariel was so sweet to stay with Jane and Henry so they could get some good sleep that night.
I remember walking into Target with my Mormon t-shirt on and suddenly realizing I was definitely not in Utah anymore. I got a ton of weird stares at what the heck was on my shirt. It gave us all a good laugh!
We found a pizza place to all eat at together beforehand. It was so fun to watch the game as a family, even if they did lose. We're always happy to watch the HOME TEAM! GO ROYALS!














No comments:
Post a Comment