Here are some pictures of Madelyn getting all primped before Alena and Mike's wedding reception. She was watching "Snow White" and my sister told her she would do her hair just like a princess, like Snow White. Maddy loved the idea and sat sooo still while Misha put the curlers in her hair. Then she twirled around with her "prinpess" dress saying, "I'm Prinpess Madelyn!" (Gotta love the diaper with it!) She even freaked out a little bit during her nap that day when one of the curlers fell out. But no worries, Grammie came to the rescue and snapped it back into her hair.




4 comments:
I hate that I live so far away--I feel like I miss out on so much! I'm so glad you have a blog so that I can keep up to date on all the fun stuff in our life. Love and miss you lots. Give Madelyn tons of hugs and kisses for me.
Cute!
Just the other day I was talking about how your mom used to put you to bed with rags in your hair and you'd wake up looking like Allie. She'll probably spend hours straightening hers when she's older.
Maddie looks like a true princess.
"Prinpess" is like "Meam up." hehehe. Love her little words. =)
Miss ya...UT is waiting!!
Post a Comment