Monday, March 3, 2008

A Whole New Adventure!

Maddy was right--she is going to have a little brother! This little guy made sure many times throughout the ultrasound that we knew he was a boy, so no pink for him. :) It was so amazing to see him moving around and feel that connection with him today. So excited to meet him soon!

Arching his back
His foot and little toes are up at his forehead!

Cute little nose :)

10 comments:

Colcher said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Boys are so much fun.

Karolyn said...

AAAAHHHHHH! I am so excited-I just tried to call you but you didn't answer! Anyway, you're going to be a great mom for a boy-I just know it! Boys are the best (I'm biased i know!) Anyway, CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that it's a boy because everyone wanted a boy in our family. I'm sad that you're moving out to Utah. But I guess we can visit you sometime. Have a good day! -Your sister-

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I know 2 little boys at my house that are going to thrilled to finally have a boy cousin!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you both!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Aiden is on his way! (Or whatever you choose to call him of course). I'll bet "Papa" is thrilled! Boys are a different adventure altogether, but every bit as fun. I'm sure Buster will have enough energy to keep up with him. Congrats!

Stacey said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! I think little boys are so much fun!! You guys will have a blast!

Anonymous said...

We are so thrilled for you and can definitely reccommend boys! Love, Grandma and Grandpa Starr. PS Thanks for you beautiful blog!

The Fantastic Four said...

Erica!! Yippeeeeee!! What great news and those ultrasounds are so precious. You can have all my old clothes if you want them.

I'm holding up the fort our here in Utah...get here soon!! =) hehehe.

Kaytie Brown said...

SO exciting!! CONGRATS to you and your little family! It is SO fun to have one of each :)