Saturday, June 28, 2008

Brown Bear, Brown Bear

Madelyn decided to swap and read Daddy a story before bedtime. I love how enthusiastic she gets when she's reading!

Take II

8 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

That is SOOOO adorable! She's getting so grown up! We miss you guys but it sure looks like you're having a great time:) Good luck with everything in the next couple weeks!

Chanda Starr said...

The kids all came running when they heard Maddy's voice on the computer. She is so cute and I love watching Jonathan being a wonderful dad so proud of his little girl. All of your new posts are great and we look forward to keeping up to date even more when the baby comes. Take care!!

Anonymous said...

Oh mercy-so many posts and so many comments to make. Looks like you guys have had a lot of fun. I don't know how you've had time to sleep. Can't wait to see you again.

Anonymous said...

Maddy is so cute. I miss you guys.

Karolyn said...

Well looks like you guys are adjusting well! I am so excited for you to have that little baby!!! Keep me posted!

Lauren F. said...

She is so adorable! I love the little diva in her-- "no camera". What a cutie!

Lauren F. said...

erica- thanks for the nice note on our blog. we will be in utah lots now. Jon's fam moved to saratoga springs last year. We'll have to get together when we are out there, but it is usually over new years.

Jacob & Tia Sampson said...

That was so cute! They grow up so fast. We miss you guys. Hope all is well with your family.