We are officially playing the waiting game here at the Starr household, wondering when our little boy will arrive. I went to the doctor's yesterday and he said I am 50% effaced, only dilated to a 1 and that the baby's station is +1. I've had some stronger contractions these past couple of days, but who knows. He said he will strip my membranes if I want him to next Tuesday, but he will be out of town through that next Saturday and thinks the baby will come before he gets back. We're still trying to decide what to do. But in the meantime we're having fun guessing what this little guy will be like and when he will decide to come. Two days, two weeks, three weeks...we'll see!!
Here are a couple of recent pictures. I think he will probably weigh less than our Maddy Mae. :)



7 comments:
You look great! Who is you new doctor out there? And what hospital are you delivering at?
Utah's a great place to have a baby! -Jen
Love the polka dot jammies and pink socks!! hehehe.
You are very brave to post pics of your cute tummy for everyone to see. =) I'm excited to meet your little dude!!
You look so good! I can't wait to see pics of that cute baby! I hope everything goes well!!
Good luck with everything. The waiting game is so hard and even harder when the doctor starts saying any day now. Faith still won't believe me when I say you are having a boy because according to her "Boys are gross". Love you all and miss you!
You are an ADORABLE prego!!! Can you believe the day has finally come?!? So exciting:) We can't wait to hear how everything goes:)
You look fabulous! We are excited to see the new little guy. We are praying for a painless delivery (ha ha - does that actually exist?) Hope all goes well.
This is such an incredible time your life!! I'm so happy for your family for the new life that will be arriving soon! I wish that we could be there to meet your little one, but I'll anxiously be awaiting pictures on the blog!! All my love!
Post a Comment