
Loading up our stuff into the Penske. At about this point Jonathan was asking me to choose some things that I could live without and was even starting to auction off things to people because he didn't think we would fit all of our stuff in the truck! I told him to make it fit and then Maddy and I left to play with friends. :) Luckily, when we came back the guys had found a way to fit everything we had in this truck and the cars. Whew! Who knew we had so much?


Our little home. We have lots of great memories and firsts here that I'll never forget!! Good-bye #7!

On the way out of town Maddy would wave bye to everything..."Good-bye little playground!"
Good-bye Kansas! You will always be home.
1 comment:
Those are such great pics of your move. Memories!! Kansas is great and we will always hold a little place for it in our heart. =) But it's not "home" to us...
Post a Comment