"As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen."
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Bath Time!
This is about the 3rd time we've given Evan a bath and the first time he enjoyed it! He was just relaxing in the warm water and hated it when we got him out!
Love this little guy!! We went to the doctor's on Tuesday and he weighs 8 lbs. 10 oz. and is 21 1/2 inches long. Yay Evan! :)
Love the stratigically placed washcloth. My boys have similar bath photos. It's so nice when bath time becomes a tool for calming rather than something that just makes the poor guy scream for 10 minutes. Can't tell you how many unnecessary baths Griffin took just because it was one of the few things that made him happy.
5 comments:
My heart just swells every time I see pictures of my nephew. He is so cute. I can't wait to see him and hold him.
Love the stratigically placed washcloth. My boys have similar bath photos. It's so nice when bath time becomes a tool for calming rather than something that just makes the poor guy scream for 10 minutes. Can't tell you how many unnecessary baths Griffin took just because it was one of the few things that made him happy.
He is just too cute!
Look at my cute little cousin! Can't wait to see you guys next week.
You guys-seriously he is SO precious! What a cute little boy! Love all the pictures!
Post a Comment