Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sweet Baby Evan

Our sweet boy--2 weeks old!
He Loves his morning naps

Proud Daddy
Cute little man

Two weeks goes by fast! Evan seems to be growing and getting ever more alert each day. We love just staring at him and watching his every little move. Maddy has been a GREAT big sister and loves to point out each thing he does (crying, tuping, as she calls it, waking up, being cute, etc). He is a very content little guy, just screaming when he's hungry or needing changed. :) Yes, it has been exhausting too but VERY rewarding. He is such a gift.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that squished up face when he's sleeping. I can't believe how big he is already.

The Fantastic Four said...

I love the last picture...he looks so grown up!! I cannot believe it's been 2 weeks already...but I bet you can!! Hope you are getting some shuteye. Let me know when you are up for visitors. =)

Chanda Starr said...

Can you e-mail me that last picture. I want to print one off for us to have up at the house. Faith insisted on carrying her boy baby doll with us everywhere we went after Evan was born. She would tell everyone it was her new cousin Evan.

Anonymous said...

Evan is so cute. Can't wait to see him in 2 weeks!!!

Jacob & Tia Sampson said...

He is so adorable! My how time goes by so fast.

Anonymous said...

He has changed SO much already. Call when you have a day where you need to catch up on sleep. We'll just be packing this week, so Maddy is welcome to come and play anytime.

Michelle Johnston said...

He looks way older than 2 weeks! He is sooo cute! Glad to see you guys are settling in and doing well.