Monday, September 15, 2008

Family Fun

We love it when Daddy is home and so last weekend we took advantage of the great weather and headed over to Gardner Village. I'm thinking Mommy and Maddy were a little more excited than the boys, but they were good sports...

In July we went to the petting zoo and Maddy has been talking about it ever since! So she was way excited to go again and see all of the animals.

The face of wonder

And of course, her favorite part was riding the ponies...the pony with the PINK bucket. Whew, so glad the pony with the PINK bucket was ready to ride or it might have been a major problem.:)

HAPPY girl!

The Candy Store...so much sugar, so little time to choose

Evan enjoyed himself too

The pigtails are for you Mom :)

And Jonathan enjoyed all of the yummy food...that was my clever scheme into getting him to come! Just kidding, it was a fun day for all!


And here's Evan at 7 weeks. Look at that full belly!

7 comments:

Chanda Starr said...

Okay so I always comment on the pictures of the kids but I have to say that Erica you look absolutely beautiful and glowing in your picture. You magnify motherhood and your kids are so blessed to have you.

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! I know, for a fact, that Maddy really enjoyed that candy :)

Jen said...

That looks like such a fun day! I love Gardner Village. I love Maddy's pigtails. I used to put those in Lauren's hair when she was little, the ones way up high, and my mom loved when I did that also. It must be a "Grammie" thing! :) -Jen

Karolyn said...

Looks like a fun family day! Evan is such a cutie!

Jacob & Tia Sampson said...

What fun. They have a place like that in Overland Park - it is great. They love to see those types of animals. Yeah!

Diane Jensen said...

Evan looks like he certainly belongs to the Jonathan / Erica Starr family. What a darling little guy. I, too, love seeing the two of the together.
Isn't it fun that you are never really #2. Somehow, family love keeps expanding and there is always plenty to go around. We love you.

shannon said...

Your kids are darling!!!
My Kate is obsessed with animals too!