Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Making of a Girls Night.

  • BOYS OUT OF THE HOUSE AND DOING BOY THINGS.

  • YUMMY FOOD LIKE PIZZA AND BREADSTICKS.

  • FUN ACTIVITY THAT INVOLES EVERYONE...
    AND SUGAR, OF COURSE.

(Thanks Grammie for the cute rolling pin and pastry mat!)

  • COMFY PAJAMAS (FOR MADDY) AND EATING THE COOKIES WE SO NICELY DECORATED.

  • A HEART-FELT AND UPLIFTING MOVIE...PLUS TISSUES OF COURSE.

We watched the new Emma Smith movie. What an amazing and strong woman. I think it is a must-see.

Thanks Alena for bringing it! We had tons of fun! :)

3 comments:

The Fantastic Four said...

Sounds like what we used to do every week in KS. Oh how I miss it...and you!! =)

nicole b said...

Hi Erica! Sounds like a fun girl night.

I just was tagged and thought I would tag you. :)
Here's a link to the questions to answer on my blog.

http://brudfam.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/10/tagged.html

Jared Starr said...

Hey Erica,
My e-mail is starrmusicfreak23@yahoo.com. I would love to continue to see your blog.
- Jared