Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Growing Imagination.

"The Easter Egg Garden."
"Relaxing at the pool."
"Princess Land."
I was informed this morning that I should NOT have put away Maddy's garden, princess lands, etc. last night. Whoops! I love her little imagination. But, up next: learning how to clean up! :)

3 comments:

Chanda Starr said...

You have to have such a great imagination when you are young so when you are a grown up you can imagine what it is like for your kids to clean up after themselves. Good luck and enjoy your strolls through Maddy's garden and time in princess land!

Starry said...

The pictures are priceless! I love seeing how her cute mind works. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Kaytie Brown said...

Wow I SO hear ya on the "learning how to clean up". Maddy seems so fun and sweet, I SO wish her and Brooklyn could be little friends :)