And so I had to ask..."Maddy, do you not like the crusts?"
"No Mommy, but I'll take them off."
"I had no idea you didn't like them."
"It's okay Mommy. They're just yucky."
"I had no idea you didn't like them."
"It's okay Mommy. They're just yucky." Then we went on to talk about Dora and how she wants a Dora birthday cake and party, and how she loves her new skirt and her stuffed Jaguar and wants to have a tea party with hot, cherry muffins and roast beef...
Maddy, I love learning new things about you, and I LOVE our great talks we have over lunch. I will forever cherish them!! :)
2 comments:
Wish I could be there for more "lunch talks!" How precious.
you are such a cute mom! You're an inspiration to me!!! Evan looks like such a stud in his six month picture!
Post a Comment