Tuesday, January 27, 2009

6 months old...

This is what SIX MONTHS OLD looks like...babbling, laughing hysterically, sleeping better (knock on wood), eating new foods, kisses, hugs, slobbering everywhere...
I LOVE IT!!
Evan, you are my joy! Please don't ever lose those kissable, chubby cheeks!

4 comments:

The Fantastic Four said...

What an adorable picture of Evan!! I cannot believe he is six months old. Time flies. We really should get together sometime soon...seriously. =)

janell said...

What a joy he is to all of us! I love that previous boy!! (Love the gel, too!) Kiss those adorable dimples for me...

Chanda Starr said...

Time just seems to fly right by! Evan is so precious and we miss him everyday. Gotta love that stylin' hair! Give Evan a hug from all of us.

Grandma Starr said...

I can't believe how Evan keeps changing. He is getting more and more handsome every picture! Hope the room is working out better now.