Saturday, January 24, 2009

Projects, Projects, Projects

Project One: A Little Room to Share.

I have been immersed in getting the kids' room ready this week (hence the lack of posts) and doing lots of crafting (as you can tell by my paint-streaked, sticky, super-glued hands). We still have plenty to hang up on the walls, etc., but here is a little preview.
Last night was their first night together and I have deep, dark circles under my eyes from getting only 3 1/2 hours of sleep. Needless to say, I'm never doing the "sharing the room" thing again with a baby and a preschooler. In the middle of the night (or was it morning?) all I could think was we've gotta get that basement done! :)
Maddy's side...what a big girl!

Evan's new digs...it's even cuter when he's sleeping in it

Now on to the next project!

5 comments:

The Fantastic Four said...

I LOVE Maddy's bedspread...so cute and SOOOOOOO Maddy. =) Good luck with all the crafting.

Chanda Starr said...

Love the beds! The room looks nice. Isn't it amazing how there is just never enough space. Every time Faith asks me where her room is I wonder how long she will buy the answer that you get a little bit of everybody's room. Enjoy the decorating.

janell said...

Oh, I love it! So sorry for your sleepless night! So I'm guessing Evan woke Maddy? It will get better!
Love you!

Ariel said...

I love the room. Tell maddy and evan hi!

walecki8 said...

The room is adorable! I completely understand the room sharing. I gave up and Tanner is back in my room again. Bright side.. we are all sleeping. It will get better. I love the picture of Evan what a handsome little guy.