So we've been spending our days playing Princess Memory over and over again. It's funny though because one of my first memories (ha!) as a kid is of me playing Memory with my mom. She would tell me what an incredible memory I had and how smart I was that I remember feeling so good about myself the rest of the day. Aren't Moms great? So now I try to be just as impressed with Maddy when we play...and the funny thing is I really am impressed with her!! It's amazing how she'll remember things better than I do and how she connects certain things in her mind. A smart kid, I tell ya. But most of all, a sweet kid, who just loves playing with her mommy.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Memory
So we've been spending our days playing Princess Memory over and over again. It's funny though because one of my first memories (ha!) as a kid is of me playing Memory with my mom. She would tell me what an incredible memory I had and how smart I was that I remember feeling so good about myself the rest of the day. Aren't Moms great? So now I try to be just as impressed with Maddy when we play...and the funny thing is I really am impressed with her!! It's amazing how she'll remember things better than I do and how she connects certain things in her mind. A smart kid, I tell ya. But most of all, a sweet kid, who just loves playing with her mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You DO have an incredible memory--always have! I remember being truly amazed by that. And now, you've passed it on!
Post a Comment