Last week my fam came out West to visit and we had a blast! It was 65+ degrees everyday which meant, oh yes, blue slides every single day! We also gained 5+ pounds with eating out, candy store and yummy home-cooked meals. (I'm still trying to burn all of that off.) It was also SO nice to be alone with my hubby for a couple of hours! Thanks Grammie! :)
And thanks to Kendra and Lant for showing us the most gorgeous home in the Avenues! (I had to include the picture of Lant and his new bling that Maddy gave him. And notice my Dad's pink hairbow in the background.) Remember how I mentioned Maddy likes to dress Evan up? Well, now she dresses up Papa and Lant too.
We love you guys! Come again soon!!

4 comments:
Aww, can't wait til next time:)
We're counting the days until June!! Love you!
Wow...looks like LOTS of family fun. =) Glad you could all get together.
It was way fun to see you all (sorry I'm behind in the comments area).I love our time together. Love ya all!
Post a Comment