Friday, March 13, 2009

soooooooo excited.

Dear Grammie, Papa
& Aunt Kayla,


We are sooooooooooo excited to see you tomorrow!

I have a list of things each day that I tell Mommy I just have to do with you. First and foremost, I need to have Kayla paint my nails...but not my thumb because I like to suck it...never mind, yes, yes I need my thumb painted too. Pink. And play ponies. And make pancakes! And play with Evan. And I want to show you my new dollhouse and play babies. And I want to go to the candy store and ride the ponies...and have LUNCH. And.......I want to do Mommy Preschool with you and play the face game. Are you getting all of this? And.......we'll go to the slides. And watch Disney sing-a-long. And read Round Robin. And much more.....

........And Evan will just chill and smile.


Please drive safe and "let's rock and roll!"

Love you tons!!

Maddy Mae & Evan J.

P.S. Don't worry Grammie, those are new, shiny & clean flip-flops Evan is chewing on. I wear them to bed every night. With my purple skirt too. xoxo

1 comment:

janell said...

I can't wait!!!! We're packing and packing! We will cook and play and have SO much fun!!
Oh, is that Utah I see??? Here we come! Drive fast, Papa!
Love you all!
Grammie