Every other Sunday Jonathan is required to work 9-5 so that means every other week Maddy, Evan and I are on our own at church. As you can see it is pretty exhausting for Miss Maddy Mae. Between shushing and playing with Evan and going back and forth to the bathroom ("Mommy, you stay here, I'll be right back!), and singing, listening and doing crafts in primary, she is beat at the end of the day. This is how I usually find her after fixing dinner on Sunday afternoons. Poor little thing. Thanks for taking one for the team Maddy! You're a great helper!
5 comments:
Oh how sweet. =) Love the pic.
I know exactly how you feel about Sunday's...seriously. I haven't had a full Sunday with a hubby in years!! Keep it up. =)
Such a great picture of Maddi and how out of it she was when we arrived yesterday. I'm so sorry you have to do that every other week. I didn't know he worked that same shift twice a month! Let me know if there is anything more we can do to help on those Sundays.
I remember many a Sunday, okay most Sundays, that going to church and being at church with no help from Adam was doing it for my kids and what I wanted them to grow up to become. It was emotionally and physically draining and I think most Sunday afternoons I looked like that picture of Maddy! You are a wonderful mom - keep up all that you do.
GO you!! The single mom thing at church would be a little rough :)
Gosh, she's precious!!!
Post a Comment