Saturday, April 18, 2009

The movie is in your eyes.


Every Friday night we have a movie night. We eat Daddy's YUMMY popcorn and snuggle in together wearing our comfy pajamas. Last night's movie was Enchanted and I just couldn't stop watching you, Maddy. The excitement and emotion was all in your eyes. I LOVE watching you. It was a good movie too, huh? "How do you know?"...We can't stop tapping our feet to that song today! :)

2 comments:

Chanda Starr said...

I love seeing the world through our childrens eyes. To bad for me my little girl loves her 2 older brothers so much when she picks a movie it is something like pokemon or ben 10 and I get to watch her jump around and kick and smash things with a wild and crazy look in her eyes.

janell said...

Oh Maddy,
I love your eyes! I haven't seen that movie, so can I join Friday Night Movie Night when I come? And have some yummy popcorn?? And dance?