"As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen."
Wow, he is so adorable, and only gets cuter every time I see new pictures!
That is seriously the best shot of him ever!! What a cutie. =)
He looks like Jonathan more and more. Watch out girls! Can't wait to see everyone up there again in June.
My thoughts were just the same as Kayla's--he's honestly cuter every time I see him. Congrats on actually using the hat!
What a cute picture!! Can't believe he is getting so big already!
What a total cutie! When Faith saw this picture she just had to lean over to the computer screen and give Evan a big kiss.
I kissed him too! He is a total "newsie!" Adorable!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow, he is so adorable, and only gets cuter every time I see new pictures!
That is seriously the best shot of him ever!! What a cutie. =)
He looks like Jonathan more and more. Watch out girls! Can't wait to see everyone up there again in June.
My thoughts were just the same as Kayla's--he's honestly cuter every time I see him.
Congrats on actually using the hat!
What a cute picture!! Can't believe he is getting so big already!
What a total cutie! When Faith saw this picture she just had to lean over to the computer screen and give Evan a big kiss.
I kissed him too! He is a total "newsie!" Adorable!
Post a Comment