
Sometimes when the kids
are screaming or I can't
get anything done or I just
feel absolutely low and
miss you like crazy, I play
this song as loud as I
can and think of you. And
then I remember that life
isn't so bad because...
are screaming or I can't
get anything done or I just
feel absolutely low and
miss you like crazy, I play
this song as loud as I
can and think of you. And
then I remember that life
isn't so bad because...
"It's YOU, It's YOU,
you make me sing
you're every line
you're every word...
You're Everything!!!!"
I love you so much, Jons.
Thank you for being you.
Thank you for being you.
And being mine.
HAPPY HAPPY
BIRTHDAY!
xoxo
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jonny! I feel so bad that with caos it sometimes slips my mind to call people on their special day. So here is my call. We hope you are as happy as you ever wanted to be. Hope you got our card. Happy Birthday.
How sweet! I hope he realizes that he is married to the SWEETEST girl in the world!!! Happy b-day J!
Post a Comment