A few weeks ago I noticed that when I sat Evan down somewhere I would find him in a different spot only a couple minutes later. I knew something was up. I thought, "He is crawling behind our backs!" Whenever we would see him start to crawl I would gasp, yell for Jonathan, but then he would get stage-fright. Finally, a couple weeks ago he allowed
us to witness this momentous occasion as he crawled
around the living room floor. Here is a video
of him practicing his new-found mobility!
I'm just in awe watching him move
around all over the place.
I am such a proud Mama!! :)
I am such a proud Mama!! :)
Within this same week Evan cut his first teeth...no, not just one tooth, but 2 teeth on the bottom came sprouting up at the same time. Poor guy.
Good-bye toothless smiles!
Also, within the last month he has gradually stopped nursing (*sniff, sniff*) and is taking the bottle exclusively now. Even Madelyn likes to help feed him, which hey, is a big help for Mom! :)
Way to go Evan! You're SO BIG!!
1 comment:
I love how Evan is so fascinated with the outside:) --commenting on the side picture. Kay
Post a Comment