Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Where the green grass grows...

(Picture from Google Images)

We are in Kansas and thoroughly enjoying spending time with our family and friends...

and seriously LOVING all of these thunderstorms...

Oh how I missed them.

More pictures to come...

4 comments:

Jacob & Tia Sampson said...

I love them too. I don't love how they affect Savannah - in my bed means no sleep for me.

Julean said...

You're missing some serious thunderstorms here. The weather this week has really reminded me of Kansas. It's crazy!

Julean said...

Check out a couple of pics I posted on Facebook...nothing like the downpours that used to flood Grandma and Grandpa's basement, but still...A LOT of moisture for us. Several basements in Herriman flooded with just the first storm and we've had two more days of it since then with more expected. Okay, I'm done. Glad you're enjoying your time there. We miss you here.

Stacey said...

Love your blog! I like hearing what you guys are up to. Seems like your kids are getting so big everytime I see more pictures! Glad you are enjoying Kansas.