We're kind of excited about our new camcorder purchase...so excited that we've been recording tons of Madelyn and Evan. It's so fun! I can't wait to make movies so we can watch them for years to come! Right now though we're recording the MOST EXCITING things like Evan's teeth coming in, his attempts at crawling, our whispering during his nap, and what Maddy had for breakfast. (Hopefully soon we'll have a bit more entertaining material!) So I thought I would share this with all you grandparents, and anyone else interested, who have been deprived all this time because we did not have a camcorder! Our deepest apologies.
Introducing our very first two clips on
our very first camcorder!
our very first camcorder!
Warning: Only proceed if you have 5 minutes to devote to watching
my very amateur footage of me doting over my kids. Enjoy! :)
my very amateur footage of me doting over my kids. Enjoy! :)
1 comment:
Yea!! I am so excited you got a camcorder and am looking forward to being able to watch the kids. Our favorite Sunday activity is watching all the family movies we have.
Post a Comment