



Our five girls officially graduated last night from their first year of "Princess Preschool." It was so cute to watch them strut their stuff and act just like teenagers graduating from high school. I got the cutest video of each of them talking very "diva-like" about what they had learned during the year...but it won't download. Darn. That's what I get for not bringing our brand new camcorder!!
Presenting our little graduate...
Congratulations Miss Madelyn Mae!!
Julean also made the sweetest slideshow of preschool pictures. I remember listening to the first song in the movie theater last summer while pregnant and just sobbing...it's hard letting them grow up. Thanks Julean! :)
3 comments:
Congratulations Maddy! That first song just about did me in. Hit on the head everything I am feeling right now!
Gotta love the way Maddy is sitting in the second and third pictures! That's our dainty girl!
See you soon!
Wow...a preschool grad!! Before you know it it will be high school, then college, then....
Post a Comment