
I've been trying to unpack/clean all morning, but have been interrupted several times by this little one...


He may look small and innocent, but he is one curious boy! It seems like right when we walked in the door after our long drive home, he went crazy!
I gave him a bath and he started standing up and cruising around with no fear.
He's crawling even faster and heads straight for the stairs each time I put him down.
He's attempting to stand on his head (this one is very cute),
tasting every itty-bitty thing on the floor,
destroying things,
biting,
somehow getting stuck in small spaces....
all with a devilish grin on his face. Aahh! So the unpacking might go a little slower than I thought and blogging might be a rarity, at least until we get a gate for those stairs!



Gotta run! The boy is on the move...
{Pictures taken at Grammy & Papa's house}
3 comments:
He is getting so big! Amazing how much they can get into.
We miss you guys SO MUCH!! Glad you made it back safely and hope the drive wasn't to terribly bad. How do you get your pictures so big on your blog and arranged so nicely?
Chanda,
I just post under the tab Edit HTML and paste the direct link to the picture in there and enter the exact width and height I want the picture to be.
WE MISS YOU ALL TOO!!
Post a Comment