"As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen."
Monday, July 27, 2009
Happy Birthday Dear Evan!
"I have only known him for one year. But if you took every memory, every moment, if you stretched them end to end--they'd reach forever."
4 comments:
Julean
said...
SO cute! The picture of Anna with him made me cry. I need a copy of that. I just finished a similar video for Griffin's baptism. I thought that I took a lot of pictures, but Evan's one year is as long as Griffin's eight. So photogenic. Happy Day, Evan!
4 comments:
SO cute! The picture of Anna with him made me cry. I need a copy of that. I just finished a similar video for Griffin's baptism. I thought that I took a lot of pictures, but Evan's one year is as long as Griffin's eight. So photogenic. Happy Day, Evan!
Oh my--I'm a blubbering fool after that video. He's the most precious boy! I love you, Evan!
Grammie
Beautiful video. Evan is such a cutie. Thanks for sharing in so many precious memories. Happy Birthday Evan! We love you!
Holy Moly-one already???!!!!! WOW! Happy Birthday to the little man! He is super adorable!
Post a Comment