Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Little Ballerina

Photobucket
Madelyn has been SO EXCITED to start ballet class this week. She loved picking out her pink skirt and shoes and practicing her pirouettes. On the first day she learned how to do pases, arabesques, and plies (whew!) and has been practicing ever since. She is very enthusiastic during class and seems to be having lots of fun. I hope it's something she continues to like!
Photobucket
She is also way excited because her friends Sicily and Kylie are in her class. Today as we entered the room I heard, "Hi Sicily! Sicily, c'mon! Let's dance!" at the top of her lungs.

3 comments:

Kaytie Brown said...

OH I love little ballerinas!! That is so fun that she is so excited about it :)

janell said...

I love that little ballerina!!

Starry said...

I love Maddy's classic, beautiful outfit--and you always do such cute things with her hair! There will probably be some up's and down's with ballet, but I hope she keeps loving it too!