Friday, August 7, 2009

This Week...

Lots of princess games and dress-up and anticipation for Disneyland
Photobucket
Lots of hugs and obsessing over babies...
Photobucket
Lots of "figuring things out" and exploring
Photobucket
Sweet moments (as well as "losing our cool" moments)
Photobucket
And, did you know playing under the table
Photobucket
is the funnest thing ever!
Photobucket

it is at our house this week.

3 comments:

Starry said...

Oh what faublous pictures Erica! I love the ones under the table the most. I hope Maddy keeps getting more and more excited for Disneyland that is what really makes the experience memorable--all of the anticipation!

janell said...

This takes me back! Remember all the "forts" you used to make? That is, on the few occasions I allowed you to move all the furniture around! Looks like a blast!

The Fantastic Four said...

Awwww, can I come live at your house?? =) Thanks for the update...and sorry I have been a commenting slacker lately. I really do read your blog...I just sometimes don't have time to comment. I'll do better. =)