Tuesday, September 8, 2009

So BIG!

Photobucket
Evan has grown up so much this summer! It has been heart-warming to watch his personality bloom and to receive hugs and kisses and just do more things together as a family. But, I have days where I just want it all to SLOW down. So...we just soak in every moment!
  • Aunt Kristi gave Evan his first haircut last week. We just did a little trim because I NEEDED to keep those cute little curls. :)

BEFORE:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
DURING:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
AFTER:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Thanks Aunt Kristi!! We love it!

  • And he's WALKING!! This is a video of Evan walking about 3 weeks ago...so he's come a long way even since then. I will have to post an updated "walk" soon!

YAY, EVAN! WE LOVE YOU!!

3 comments:

Kayla Neer said...

Aww, he has gotten "so big"! Thanks for posting all of this so that I don't feel like I've missed it all:) Love you, Kay

shannon said...

Disneyland is the BEST trip ever!
I would recommend eating at Ariel's Grotto with Maddy if the line to meet the princesses is long. It's expensive but totally worth it. We stood in line to meet 3 princesses and we waited for 1 hour to see Jasmine, Ariel and the Fairy Godmother...since when is the Fairy Godmother a princess! ah! I was so mad! ha ha

Chanda Starr said...

It is crazy how quickly time passes. I am glad that you are able to savor each moment and share them with us.