Friday, September 11, 2009

This Little Light of Mine...

Photobucket
Madelyn started Sunshine Preschool yesterday! This was a big moment, well, for all of us. I kept going back and forth--should she go somewhere, should she not. I'm just not completely ready for her to be doing her own things and growing so independent from me yet! But I was feeling that she needed a little more this year and then, ready or not, the opportunity sort of fell into our laps one day and I felt really good about it all. She attends three times a week for a couple hours in the morning. She is quite the social butterfly and loves having lots of kids around, including one of her best friends in her class.
Photobucket
She wanted to make sure I got a picture of her DORA backpack too! :)
Photobucket
Shine on, my little Butterfly! :)

5 comments:

Kayla Neer said...

Oh man, she is all grown-up now! I'm so glad she likes pre-school and has lots of friends there.

janell said...

Shine on, Maddy! We love you!

The Fantastic Four said...

Awwww...so grown up!! =)

Starry said...

Wow, so she has really started pre-school! I really hope it will be a great experience for her to learn a little bit more and feel out how to interact with others. Way to be brave and let her explore a little!

Stephanie said...

so cute...i'm glad you invited me to see your blog!

steph